FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q.) ABOUT THE ESNcard
You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups:
• Erasmus+ students
• Erasmus+ trainees
• Erasmus+ International incoming students
• International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme, other than Erasmus+
• International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students
• EVS participants
• ESNers: either active on the Local, National or International Level. They are all members of a section
• ESN Alumni: contact your ESN section and see if you are entitled to receive an ESNcard (this depends on the statutes of each ESN section)
• ESN buddies: if there is an ESN section in your city, and you are part of a buddy programme, contact the local ESN section and check if you are entitled to receive an ESNcard (this depends on the statutes of each of the ESN sections).
If you are a student, but you are not taking part in a mobility programme, you can always join our organisation as a volunteer in your local section and help to organise activities or fulfil other administrative and coordinating tasks. ESN volunteers are also members of our organisation with the same rights and advantages.
No, only if you are part of one of the categories mentioned in “Who can get the ESNcard?”
Age is not a condition to get the ESNcard.