Would you like to discover more about the Portuguese region where you are passing the next months?
So do not loose the opportunity to visit one of the most typical town and village of Portugal - Belmonte and Sortelha. Both of these 2 places have an important mark in the history of Portugal being, Belmonte, the town where Pedro Álvares de Cabral (the discoverer of Brazil) was born and raised!
Do not miss the opportunity to vizualise beautiful landscapes natural views!
- You should bring your own food and drinks for the day
- Wear confortable clothes and shoes
- If there are not 30 participants at least, the trip will have to be canceled!
- Transportation (Covilhã - Belmonte - Sortelha - Covilhã)
- Entrance to Belmonte Castle
- Guide Tour