As a tradition, every year there is a portuguese celebration of the event that we call Magusto.
In this event, people eat chestnuts and drink Jeropiga (atraditional portuguese drink) around a big fire.
ESN Covilhã, together with the organization Gardunha Viva intive you to join us in the Chestnuts Route, where we will make a nice walk exploring all the beautiful views and fresh air of the Gardunha Mountain in Alcongosta (Fundão, Covilhã).
It is an amazing experience that all of previous Erasmus collegues have experienced before and loved it!
Then we will join in a nice lunch, and a street party with traditional music, the famous Jeropiga and the delicious chestnuts through the rest of the day.
JOIN IN THIS AWESOME PORTUGUESE TRADITION!
- 7:15 am - Meeting Point (@City Center)
- 7:30 am - Departure Covilha -> Alcongosta
- 8:30 am - Breakfast and Reunion with all the participants
- 9:00 am - Begining of the activity (a track walk in the mountain of the Chestnuts Route)
- 1:00 pm - Lunch (included)
- 2:30 pm - Magusto
- 6:00 pm - Ending of the activity
- 6:30 pm - Departure Alcongosta -> Covilhã
- Bring confortsble shoes and clothes
- There are wild animals in those woods. Please avoid strong noises
- Bring warm clothes in case of cold
- Bring your camera and HAVE LOTS OF FUN
Check more information in the event of our facebook page.
- Transportation (Covilhã-Alcongosta-Covilhã)
- Everyone is invited.